GTS Quality and Technical staff have successfully completed training on Six Sigma Green Belt and Business Improvement Techniques.
The tools and techniques learnt during this training are being used in GTS to improve customer quality and satisfaction, increase productivity, reduce wastes and improve communications amongst team members.
- Chris Burgess, MD congratulated the participants to their achievement:
- Dr. Geoffrey Pudge, Product Development Engineer
- Alan Takel, Process Technician
- Matthew Wilson, Research Chemist
- Joshua Davies, Quality Technician
- Gareth Jones, Quality Department Administrator
- Andrew Price, Technical Coordinator
(from back left to front left)
- Kelsie Strafford, Laboratory Technician (not in the picture)