Facts and Figures
- UK operations started in 1967 as part of US corporation G.T. Sheldahl
- Independent, owner run as GTS Flexible Materials from 1977
- Annual output of around 3 million sqm of laminated composites and adhesive coated tapes
- 90% of products exported – mainly to Europe, Far East and the USA
- Global distribution network including sales subsidiaries in Germany and France
- GTS is IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certified
Quality and Compliance
GTS fully appreciates that the highest levels of service and product quality are regarded as mandatory in today's competitive environment. Our automotive and medical customers have high expectations for reliable products manufactured using robust and proven processes. GTS has always valued quality and our customers regularly confirm our achievements and compliance.
Regular internal and external audits ensure that the GTS Quality Management System maintains high standards and that our design and manufacturing processes are in complete compliance with IATF 16949:2016.
GTS is a BS EN ISO 14001:2015 certified business and is active in reducing the environmental impact of our operations through meaningful and sustainable measures.
As a responsible employer we regard the wellbeing of our employees as key to the ongoing success of the company and we have certified our Health and Safety system to the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
All of our products fully meet the requirements of the REACH and RoHS directives.