GTS was established in 1967 for the supply of electrical laminates and heat activated adhesive tapes to the flexible printed circuit industry.
We have since become one of Europe’s leading and most progressive designers and manufacturers of flexible circuit materials and adhesive coatings with a reputation for quality, reliability, and durability.
GTS materials, supplied worldwide, have unlimited applications including flexible printed circuitry for use primarily in the automotive industry and insulating materials for power generation. Growth markets include the electric / hybrid vehicle market and the renewable energy sector.
GTS has three manufacturing / warehousing units in Ebbw Vale and has been based on the Rassau Industrial Estate since 1991, with subsidiary offices in Germany and France servicing its wide export business requirements. GTS also has significant levels of business in China and Korea demonstrating the Company’s global reach.
To support our growth ambitions we are looking for motivated individuals to strengthen our team. Open vacancies at the main Rassau Plant are:
Based at the main plant at Rassau industrial Estate in Ebbw Vale, the vacancy will be permanent, subject to a satisfactory probationary period. The successful candidate will report directly to the UK Financial Controller.
GTS seeks an experienced candidate to become an important member of the finance team.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Posting purchase ledger invoices and allocating payments to the Company’s accounting software
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Querying discrepancies and queries with the purchasing department and suppliers
- Posting and allocating receipts to the Company’s accounting software
Cash Book / Banking
- Daily posting of bank transaction to the Company’s accounting software
- Updating the Company’s cash books in several currencies
- Managing petty cash
- Weekly analysis of the Company’s time and attendance system for payroll purposes
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the processing of the monthly and weekly payrolls
- Support the Financial Controller in the month end accounting process and reconciliations
- Support the Financial Controller in preparing for the annual audit process and in responding to audit queries
- Assisting in the development of administrative systems to support the Company’s growth
- General office administration, including scanning, filing, archiving etc
- Ad hoc administrative and compliance tasks
Skills, Qualifications & Core Attributes:
The successful candidate will ideally have some or all of the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Bookkeeping/purchase ledger experience
- AAT qualification preferred
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of dealing with foreign currencies
- Experience of using ERP and payroll systems
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a professional, positive and energic approach
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet monthly deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and communicate effectively with all departments across the Group
- Full time
- The salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Candidates are requested to provide an indication of their salary expectations when submitting their CV / application
- The successful candidate will participate in the Company’s annual profit share scheme
- Other benefits also include: a contributory pension, life assurance and access to the Company’s Medicash healthcare plan