GTS Flexible Materials’ products can be found in a wide range of applications globally. From electric vehicle batteries in passenger cars to medical diagnostic equipment, to power convertors for renewable energy sources and transportation, GTS provides flexible laminates and insulation for the most demanding of applications and industries
To support our continued growth planning and focus on continuous improvements to quality standards of our products we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proven quality manager to join our growing team.
Compliance to quality standards and customer satisfaction of our products is the responsibility of ALL at GTS Flexible Materials Ltd. As Quality Manager you will have the opportunity to join our dynamic management team focused on a quality management system and philosophy to ensure our objective to meet zero defect requirements.
Reporting directly to the Quality & Technical Director you will be responsible for all aspects of quality management. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record in a senior quality management role within the automotive or a similarly high-quality standard manufacturing industry.
- Customer quality standards and satisfaction for all GTS products for all GTS customers
- Report directly to the GTS Board of Directors on Quality KPIs
- Maintenance of the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Ensure Quality assurance compliance through internal and external audits and KPIs analysis
- Be able to develop and implement training programs to up skill all employees, the management team and Directors on quality standards and achievement of quality performance targets
- Project manage quality improvement targeted initiatives
- Lead investigation teams on supplier and customer quality concerns
- Co-ordinate with both suppliers and customers to ensure quality critical requirements are realised
- Review and develop quality control processes, procedures and specifications for the receipt of raw materials through to delivery of products to all customers
Key skills and requirements:
- Preferably educated to degree level in an engineering biased qualification you will have experience of Quality Continuous Improvements, Lean and/or business improvement techniques
- Have a “hands on” management philosophy to all quality compliance and improvements
- Knowledge and experience of six sigma methodologies, with a minimum of Six Sigma greenbelt qualification
- Knowledge and working experience of IATF 16949 standard is essential
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO 45001 standard will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 14000 standard is desirable but not essential
- Proven track record in Change Management will be a distinct advantage.
- Salary package will be dependent on the level of experiences and proven track record in a similar Quality Management role. Please indicate current salary and salary expectations for this position during your initial application
- In addition, the Company operates a profit share scheme which can provide a significant additional annual payment.
- Further opportunities to increase earnings exist subject to annual pay reviews and merit awards.
- The Company also operates a pension scheme and an employee healthcare scheme.