Customer programme manager
GTS Flexible Materials’ products can be found in a wide range of applications globally. From electric vehicle batteries in passenger cars to medical diagnostic equipment, to power convertors for renewable energy sources and transportation, GTS provides flexible laminates and insulation for the most demanding of applications and industries.
To support our continued growth planning and focus on customer service and development we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, customer facing programme manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of key export customer accounts. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record in a customer facing role within the automotive or a similarly regulated and dynamic manufacturing industry.
- Provide the primary point of contact for key customer accounts
- Manage and improve the customer experience
- Manage the introduction of products to new customers
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure customer demands are met and exceeded
- Manage customer orders, schedules and consignment stock
- Address and drive resolution of any customer concerns
- Issue and follow up quotations
- Preparation and maintenance of sales forecasts
Key skills and requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years customer facing experience in a business to business manufacturing organisation
- Confident, able to liaise with customers and internal teams in a courteous and professional manner, good spoken and written communications skills
- Able to work under own initiative and achieve results
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint plus experience of ERP/CRM systems
- Organisational, presentation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of export sales preferred but not essential
- Salary package will be dependent on the level of experiences and proven track record in a similar customer facing role. Please indicate current salary and salary expectations for this position during your initial application
- In addition, the Company operates a profit share scheme which can provide a significant additional annual payment.
- Further opportunities to increase earnings exist subject to annual pay reviews and merit awards.
- The Company also operates a pension scheme and an employee healthcare scheme.